1. What Information Does the Site Collect?
- Through forms filled out by a user on the Site.
- Through information provided by a user in connection with any services offered on the Site.
- Through surveys, polls, blogs and postings and submittals.
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via our Site, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect and store certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Site (” Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other devices (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may be non-identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information. This Usage Information may include:
- your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier(“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Site, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- the URL that referred you to our Site;
- the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
You may send someone else a communication from the Site, such as sending an invitation to a friend. If so, the information you provide (names, email addresses, mobile number, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used by us for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality on our Site, your email address, mobile number, name or user name and message may be included in the communication sent to your addressee(s).2. How Do We Use the Information Collected?
Company may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information or Usage Information in the following ways:
- To process transactions, including to fulfill your order;
- Send you an order confirmation;
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter and offers on behalf of us and third parties;
- Send you marketing communications on behalf of us and third parties, including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events;
- To notify you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products or services you have purchased;
- To provide customer support such as to respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve the Site, marketing efforts and Site offerings;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels;
- To enable you to participate in a variety of the Site’s features such as to enable you to participate in online surveys, prize promotions such as contests, sweepstakes or other promotions from Company or third parties;
- To allow you to receive other offers from non-affiliated third party companies and marketers;
- To customize your experience on the Site or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you;
- To improve the user experience with the Site;
- To contact you with regard to your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to the Site and/or Site’s policies;
- For internal business purposes
- In connection with the operation of the Site;
- For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by Company as well as selected third parties; and
You may be presented with an option on our Site to receive certain information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third-party privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their Tracking Technologies, content, tools apps or ads on our Site or link to them from our Site. This may include using third-party tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other third-party posting or content sharing tools and by so interacting you consent to such third party practices. It may also include ordering or purchasing products from third parties through us where we indicate that the third party rather than us is the seller. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review such third party privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.3.2. Third Parties Providing Services on our Behalf
We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site, such as: (a) to assist us in Site operations such as e-commerce operations such as shipping of products and services and fulfillment of orders; (b) to manage a database of customer information; (c) hosting the Site; (d) designing and/or operating the Site’s features such as our live chat functionality on the Site; (e) tracking the Site’s activities and analytics; (f) enabling us to send you special offers or perform other administrative services; and (g) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We may provide these vendors with access to user information, including Device Identifiers and Personal Information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Third-party analytics and other service providers may set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, potentially including Personal Information, about you. We are not responsible for those third party technologies or activities arising out of them. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.3.3. Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Device Identifiers and Personal Information) to third parties: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process if in our good faith opinion such is required or permitted by law. In certain situations, Applydrivinglicence.org may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may share your information, including your Device Identifiers and Personal Information, Demographic Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Site or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.3.5. Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) through the Site that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.4. Advertising
The Site may contain content, links or apps that are supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect Usage Information and your Device Identifier when pages from the Site are served to you for their own commercial purposes. In addition, when you are on the Site you may be directed to other sites and apps that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices employed by any of these third parties or their sites or apps and they may be tracking you across multiple online services and may be sharing the results of that tracking with us and/or others. These third parties may have their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies and ask you to agree to the same. For example, if you “click” on a link, the “click” may take you off the Site onto a different location. These other online services may associate their Tracking Technologies with you, independently collect information about you, including Personal Information, and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We are not responsible for these third-party privacy policies or practices of Third-Party Owners. Be sure to review any available policies before submitting any personally identifiable information to a third-party application or otherwise interacting with it and exercise caution in connection with these applications. We also encourage you to note when you leave our Site and to review the third-party privacy policies of all third-party locations and exercise caution in connection with them.6. How Do I Change My Information and Communications Preferences?
You must be 18 years or older to use the services of Company. By registering/visiting/signing up the applydrivinglicence.org service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these Terms of Service. Since Indian laws do not permit us to contract with a minor person (minor is a person who has not completed 18 years of age), we do not market our Web site to minor person under the age of 18. However, a minor can apply for various services offered by Company under the supervision and guidance of guardian.8. What About Security?
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for third-party policies or practices. We try to keep this information current, and will add to and subtract from the chart above as appropriate, but it is provided as a courtesy and may not be current or accurate. Please contact the applicable third parties regarding their privacy and data security policies and practices.
© 2019 Applydrivinglicence.org. All Rights Reserved.